What's new

Nitro R/C

rom4n301

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
614
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im going to be sellin my truck on ebay soon i just wanted to know wat you think of these pics. i have more but i think these are the more important ones soooooooo heeree they are .
2344725276_b644f34d74.jpg
2343859723_6c9d573632.jpg
2344640624_40cef342e2.jpg
2344640538_a78c2ecf22.jpg
2343808563_75e298041a.jpg
 
anyone???
 
well i have no experience with product like shooting... but it looks like you used your cameras flash, i dont like the reflections/shadows that you ended up with.
It say shoot them outside or somwhere in natural light at least.

But using them to sell the truck on ebay i wouldn't worry about it too much.
 
Are you asking for a critique on the shots or if they are good for selling on Ebay?

I think if you're asking if they're good for Ebay, they look great. There's many times when I'm looking through items on Ebay when I wished there were that many views/angles of an item, and relatively good quality and viewing size.

As far as a critique on photographic qualities, I agree with the other poster, they definitely have the look that built-in flash gives and it's just kind of flat and boring. Good angles though.
 
that's one nice RC youve got. I still remember the first and only RC I have assembled from kit and it would look pathetic compared to yours since it was only powered by a weak electric motor and could only do like 18mph / 30kph
good luck selling it on ebay :-)
 
lol^^.. yea this things pretty beast but its just to expensive to keep it.. im just ganna use the money for photog equip
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom