No desire..

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
to pick up my camera-- anyone else get like this?

Last edited:
Everyone goes through it!!! Take a break it's the best thing you can do. :hug::
I hope you find your inspiration!!

I mean other then Cloud.......=)

Yes, when it's really cold and my fingers freeze to the body.

I love taking pictures of my daughter but sometimes I think I'd like to take pictures of something else I just don't know what. :er:

Yeah, it's amazing that I can go out with my camera and find nothing interesting to photograph and yet I see so many photos of mundane subjects that look amazing due to the photographer's skill in finding different perspectives.

true that....all i feel when i pick up my camera is the weight and i have a D40 :lol:

Force yourself to leave the camera in the bag for a week or two. By then, hopefully a little inspiration will infiltrate you. Seems to work for me.

i got the desire to take some picture every day!

I've had my camera for a little less than a week (1 week tomorrow! boy how time flies :lol:) and take several shots every day. Every day except for 1 I maxed out my SD card which is only 512 mb.

I'm sure photography is like all areas of life, if something starts to get boring, such as work or a hobby there's really only 2 options;

1) Let it go for a week w/o thinking about it, and;

2) Find ways you can change it up. For photography it could be as simple as trying a style you've never really tried, and just expirementing. Stepping outside what your "phographic comfort zone" is.

Hopefully the bug bites you again soon! I can't beleive I took so long to pick this back up, I love it. :D

Get a macro lens and that desire never goes away. :thumbup:

photographer's block, the same as writer's block? O_O haven't heard of that

to pick up my camera-- anyone else get like this?

Thank god not yet!

When I get bored of shooting the same old stuff I challenge myself to shoot new stuff. Plus I have to pick it up every day to take pictures for my project 365 (photo a day).

Most reactions

Back