No Entry

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.talkbass.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one from the back of my neighbourhood. There is a beautiful ravine at the end of that alley; the sign told me I had to park and walk to get to it. ;)

noentry.jpg

Any feedback welcome.

Take my advice (my own experience has taught me the hard way!): if it says "No entry", don't enter. Don't attempt to drive into paths that are not designed for cars. You might have to walk long ways to get yourself help to drag your car out of where you managed to end up in..................................................... :confused:

:lol:

This is a nice one. I like the selective colouring of the sign.
You might want to put it up in the Theme thread on "Signs, signposts etc" over in the Photo Themes?

I really like it.

Couple things, I wish I could see a little more to the left of the frame.

And I am going to have to say I disagree with the selective coloring. I think it would look even better with a consistant BW/ (does it have a slight sepia tone? Can't tell)

Very nice.

Thanks for the replies, all. :)

LaFoto: Don't worry, I went home and grabbed my bike and took a ride down to the ravine.

RickyN29: I agree the left half of the frame feel very "cutoff", but I was shooting with my cheapo lense and the flaring from the sun was terrible. :confused:

Also, I did add a very faint yellow hue to it using a warming filter tool in PS.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back