What's new

No! It's mine! Dog fetch with my dogs :)

SpikeyJohnson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
365
Reaction score
125
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was playing fetch with the pups the other day and they were arguing over who owned the stick. The red heeler picked it up first but our lab/pit is always trying to steal it when the heeler isn't watching. The photo is a little soft which I think is due to the combo of the F/1.8 and the higher ISO but I don't think I would have got such a good shot otherwise because it was getting darker outside.

No! It's mine! by spikeyj37, on Flickr

Edit: this was also one of the first great pictures with my new D7100 :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom