No longer a newbie, moving up!

Oh, TPF is our own little hell on earth. I'd say it's going to last forever.

Unless, of course, you're inquiring about something else. .?

Become a supporting member and you can make up your own tag.

So how much does this blackmail cost.............:)

It's $25 US per year. When I took over the contests i was made a Supporting Member and received very limited moderation permissions. Winners of the Photo of the Month and Sm4Him Photo Challenge are given a year's membership as a prize.

You can change your tag and you have access to the "members only" forum which is less moderated.

EDIT: If you hover on your screen name in the top-right, pick "Account Upgrades" to see the pricing (3 months, 6 months and 1 year)

Your "no longer a newbie" tag will change at 1000 posts

How long does this last ?
For you, about 16 more posts. Which, at the rate you've been going, you could hit easily today!

Of course, then you move on to "Been spending a lot of time on here!" Apologies in advance if you don't like that one, either. ;) I'm not sure if these came embedded into the software or if the techs are compelled to make them up.

If you become a supporting member do you have to make up your own tag? I have enough trouble with passwords. :whip:

If you become a supporting member do you have to make up your own tag? I have enough trouble with passwords. :whip:
Not at all! :) It's a perk that gives you access to the control. It allows you to override the canned comments that are associated with platforms like these, based on post count. But you can ignore it if you wish.

Just a side effect from moving from v Bulletin to xen Foro. Post counts, as well as other user data, transferred seamlessly, but certain built in items like these progressive user titles and some smilies, didn’t go over as well.

Just a side effect from moving from v Bulletin to xen Foro. Post counts, as well as other user data, transferred seamlessly, but certain built in items like these progressive user titles and some smilies, didn’t go over as well.

Could that be why I'm still moving up with 1201 posts then? Not that it makes any difference to me, I've reach 'God' status on another forum & not seen any befits from that either...:)

Not sure why there's been a hiccup, but the one you're seeing now is where you should be after 1,000 posts. The user title ladder is unchanged and all looks the same. Don't say I never gave you anything. :tongue-44:

Most reactions

Back