No name yet...

themonko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.justinkorn.com
I haven't figured out a name for this one yet.

As usual, lay it on me.

PofFA_image041.jpg

Interesting Idea, but it kind of lacks a focus/subject. I keep going from the person in the foreground, to the man (I'm guessing) in the middle, to the bird, not sure which one is supposed to be the subject.

And nothing really looks totally in focus, that may have helped to clarify exactly what we are supposed to be looking at.

well, to be honest, this shot was an accident. After looking through my shots, I really liked how the man's camera was in the picture. The person in the background is actually a kid running after the birds and away from her mother. I captured a few (what I think are) good shots...but this one was different.

I'm thinking I will lighten it up a bit and repost. Any other suggestions before I edit??

The name I would call this is `an out of focus snapshot`. I am being very honest, as this is what it looks like to me.

Harry99 said:
The name I would call this is `an out of focus snapshot`. I am being very honest, as this is what it looks like to me.

although i appreciate your composition, harry99 is correct. had the gentleman's body been in focus.........

btw, what the heck is that in the background - a gull? judging from perspective, it looks prehistoric in size! :shock:

Thanks for the comments people.

Here is a cropped and edited version...

IMG_1037_2.jpg

Just a few comments on your comments: Are you saying the man with the camera should have been in focus? He is not the subject. The only reason I even like the picture is because of the camera around his neck in the picture. The subject is the kid in the back running around (who isn't in perfect focus either because he is running).

Anywho, I know it isn't a great picture, but when I saw it i was drawn to it. Again, thanks for the comments. Keep em coming!

Most reactions

Back