We went up to the cottage today to take the water out. Unfortunately it was a dreary day and I didn't get any great shots at the lake but then we went into town.
These are my favourites
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for taking a look.
For me at least, the photo showing the smashed window with the fancy purses on display is the only one that really "Speaks to me"...the others are mute.
Thanks Derrel that one is my fav out if the three. The last one I don't think I did it justice perhaps when it snows up here and it's on the chair it will help, either I didn't capture where it actually is at all, or I did but it still reads meh...
I think the chair would be cool if shot from an angle perpendicular to the wall that it is on ( you'd need a ladder or a balcony or something.) Idk why that is in my brain. Nice color on all of these. Very vibrant.
Thanks Ted, It was such a dreary day, everything at the cottage was just blah so when we went into town I was looking for colours. It is a tourist town (Southampton Ontario) so bright colours tend to be plentiful I will keep your thoughts on the muskoka chair in mind when I am back in town