No one likes angles...

photo28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've noticed not too many like the angles in shots. Like the recent Children Asylum picture. I think they work great from an artistic pov.
Some people do go a little crazy...maybe not the best on portraits, but on some shots it really works great.
What do you think?

Just in general mainly. No one seems to like the shots that are tilted a bit.

I'm not fond of them when it comes to images of people. I don't have a reason really, I just never understood the point and I have yet to see an image really helped by them. On inanimate objects, they sometimes work.

I think it doesn't feed well to the general public especially with people in them. I like them myself and find that it adds character if done well...just as long as it isn't tilted enough that it looks like the people are going to slide off the frame :lol:

If we're talking about horizon tilt, I have no problem understanding.

Look around you. When was the last time you saw the horizon tilt?

I think they are fine. Like anything, it can be used and overused and mis-used and etc. but when done as it's supposed to be done, it looks nice.

Icassel - I agree on that. SOme shots are interesting with it though.
Camz - Agreed. :lol:
Cloud - "Look around you. When was the last time you saw the horizon tilt?"
:lmao:
Dmitri - exactly - just like the whole HDR issue.

Look around you. When was the last time you saw the horizon tilt?
BT22GlassBottles.jpg

bizhrs.jpg

insane.jpg

Mind-Control.jpg

Hmmm, on a few ocassions.​

roflmao, Kundalini

Bingo! (although looking in that trash bucket and thinking of you mixing Cabernet Sauvignon with Cuervo has me a bit green at the gills)

roflmao, Kundalini

Bingo! (although looking in that trash bucket and thinking of you mixing Cabernet Sauvignon with Cuervo has me a bit green at the gills)
Depends on the day...............

Never mix the grain with the grape........ or in this case, the cactii.

Most reactions

Back