No photoshop at work

DallasTT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
But I went to a ghetto park during lunch and snaped some pics.
Ilike1034.jpg

mexi030.jpg

letme032.jpg

truck1041.jpg

Ghetto park?

Nice shots, but they all need a tighter crop, and a lower ISO...that may help get better results?

Yeah they are left how I shot them. I will try the lower ISO. I think it was on 50 or 100.

I definitely agree with Artemis on this one. The subject is lost in the vastness of space. Also as a tip posting smaller picture sizes (640max width, etc) is helpful for most viewers.

I did not have any thing to resize them but a crappy lil program that I could not figure out. I will Fix them when I get home. I should of just waited. :(

I wonder why the title of No Photoshop at Work, is there some shame or something in the use of it. Though the shots are quite good, they could be improved by Photoshop. Every Image I shoot goes through Photshop, perhaps I should hang my head in shame. Ernie

Try not to center the subject so much. The lower left and upper right corners are usually a good guide for framing subjects, but those are mainly suggestions.

There should be an lock on it, I believe it would be AE lock, but you center the subject. lock the focus and then move the camera. That or focus on the subject, and half-press down the shutter button, then move it to the desired location.

AE lock on my camera is exposure lock, point the camera at the subject so it can read the exposure, press the AE lock, then compose the shot, hold the shutter button halfway down, this sets the focus, then press it all the way down to snap. Ernie

I always use manual focus.. hate auto.. screwed up way to many good photo opps. If you have a zoom lens.. zoom in on your subject.. focus and back the zoom up to compose your framing.. imo

o ya.. cool shots of a lovely park! looks far from a ghetto.

Thanks for the tips guys. I am VERY green to all of this and will take every thing you can give me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back