What's new

No Waiting I & II

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, we were blessed with just a couple inches of snow this weekend, and before it all melted, I thought I should get out and try and catch some shots. In the past, I was on a bit of a tangent with swings and playground equipment, particularly when it wasn't being used. I think to me, it seems as though it's missing its soul if there aren't a bunch of ADHD kids giving it all it's worth. So, here ya go, for what it's worth...

NoWaitinga.jpg


NoWaitingIIa.jpg
 
Nice tones. Great dof on #2. The title works great.
 
Great shots. The second is my fave of the two.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom