Noiseware petition. And photo of ME.

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:) I've petitioned for shooting RAW, now I'm petitioning everyone to invest in noiseware. I use Neat Image.

This is a picture of myself :) I metered it and set the exposure, but my best friend actually locked the focus and took it, but I wanted to show you what noiseware can do. I shoot Nikon ;) So obviously I have grain issues... haha sorry, just a little Nikon bashing. Loving what kind of feel I'm getting from my Nikon lately though. It's being good to me. I might not trade it in for a Canon like I was tempted to.

4qzq4aw.jpg

I only see one picture. So it's hard to compare, or am I missing something?

and, I don't know why (probably not paying attention) I somehow thought you were a guy. Boy, was I wrong...

14.gif

pascal

pascal

Haha yes you were wrong :p Oh, I'm a young girl, I'm not showing you the before! :p Just know it was grainy. I'm sure you can see how smooth the skin is... right? It's almost impossible to get that look without noiseware.

This looks too heavily processed to me, which is what you will get when trying to clean up heavy noise/grain. I didnt know Nikon was so bad with noise/grain issues. What was your ISO set to? I wouldnt think you need to set it so high when shooting outside unless its getting dark and you dont want to use flash. I only have noise issues in post processing when I set ISO anywhere from 800 to 1600, but only sometimes when its set to 800.

NJ

Most reactions

Back