What's new

Noob looking for C&C

Wingutcg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently made the stepped up to a DSLR Camera. I am learning to use the camera as well as PP the photos I take. Please tell me what you think of these photos

#1
IMG_1250-Copy.jpg

ISO-100 F5 1/100

#2 This is my attempt to salvage a photo that was overexposed
IMG_1244.jpg
 
I'm not an expert... or even a pro... But I can say I like them. :) The overexposure on the second one looks almost like you did it on purpose. :)
 
I like the colors on the first. The focus is a little soft but I think it give it a dream like quality.

Again with the focus on the second.

The only thing really bothering me is the doorway facing out of the screen but I'll blame that on the architect and not the photographer ;)
 
Thanks for the input. After the comment about the door I will agree. The buliding should have been on the other side of the frame.

Srinaldo I live in Kodiak.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom