matotaupa
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- spain
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
First of all I present myself: my name is Dan I live in Barcelona Spain.
Nice to meet you all.
I aquired this wonderful camera(panasonic fz28) not long time ago and I am still a noob in the photography field.
So I was yesterday to an AC/DC concert , I brought myy camera with me and I tried to do some pictures. 80% of them are blured.
How I did them? Put the cam on aperture mode, I tried to put the maximum aperture available that was mostly a 3.7-4 (at 18 zoom) and then shoot.
But then I switch to movie mode and boom, all focused a wonderful movie in HD 1080x720 (sound is crappy but doesn't matter)
In movie mode the camera focused well, no blurry things excepting when out of focus. All those at 18X zoom
Now it comes my question: If the camera did a good job in movie mode, then it was enough light to do also pictures, right? Is the same hardware so it must be like this no?
If so maybe you could give me some advice about what I do wrong.
Anyway I'll post a picture with Angus Young
Thank you all and best regards
Nice to meet you all.
I aquired this wonderful camera(panasonic fz28) not long time ago and I am still a noob in the photography field.
So I was yesterday to an AC/DC concert , I brought myy camera with me and I tried to do some pictures. 80% of them are blured.
How I did them? Put the cam on aperture mode, I tried to put the maximum aperture available that was mostly a 3.7-4 (at 18 zoom) and then shoot.
But then I switch to movie mode and boom, all focused a wonderful movie in HD 1080x720 (sound is crappy but doesn't matter)
In movie mode the camera focused well, no blurry things excepting when out of focus. All those at 18X zoom
Now it comes my question: If the camera did a good job in movie mode, then it was enough light to do also pictures, right? Is the same hardware so it must be like this no?
If so maybe you could give me some advice about what I do wrong.
Anyway I'll post a picture with Angus Young
Thank you all and best regards
