noob TPF question

docphotog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I'm new to TPF, and to online forums on the whole, and I was wondering how I can message another user? I actually had to track someone down on flickr to ask them a question because I couldn't find the "send a message" button on TPF! Thanks, I hope I'm not an idiot.

Or do I need more posts or something?

Welcome to the forum.

Because of some previous spammer attacks, we have had to limit the use of the PM system to users who have a certain number of posts and have been members for a certain length of time. I don't recall the exact limits but keep posting and hang out for a bit...then you will be able to PM other members.

I think its something like 15 posts and a week-10days membership.
Something along those lines

You must first slay a pig and lay it at the feet of Overread on the fourth moon of the new year, also known as "The Wizened Moon of Wizards". After so doing, you must dance nude around the apple tree until the break of dawn.

Then, and only then, shall you be able to PM.

So it is written.

:D

After so doing, you must dance nude around the apple tree until the break of dawn.

I think we may require a self portrait prior to the enforcement of this .....:confused: :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum.

Because of some previous spammer attacks, we have had to limit the use of the PM system to users who have a certain number of posts and have been members for a certain length of time. I don't recall the exact limits but keep posting and hang out for a bit...then you will be able to PM other members.

Spammers ruin everything.

I'll pass on trotting around nude and killing my first born for now, thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back