Noob w/ Nikon D40

CW_GTI

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys! I just received my used Nikon D40 that I got for a pretty good deal. I don't know anything about photography, but I am willing to learn. Took some pictures today and I know they all are very entry-level and not the best shots you'll ever see. But here's one of them, all the others were blurry, too dark, too light, out of focus, you name it.... :blushing:

DSC_0028.jpg

Welcome to tpf!
I have an old d40 I refuse to sell..

How the hell do you drive that thing

Welcome to tpf!
I have an old d40 I refuse to sell..

My first DSLR was the D40. I still have it and love it. I'd never give it up even now that I own the D90.

ph0enix said:
Very carefully.

Where I live, you'd get stuck... All hills. I had a car that with 205-40-16's I had no wheel gap.... Pain in the arse. I actually sold it. It was beginning to become impractical. Hell, I've gotten stuck on speed bumps and had to get out and push it.... Mind you I went over the bump one wheel at a time. Lol

Nice car though.

I've recently moved on from my D40. I had it for 4 years and squeezed it half to death! You'll love your new camera - it's the perfect beginner's DSLR. Welcome to the forum and happy shooting!

The car is on air-ride suspension so it's adjustable with one touch of a button! I like the D40 so far, but I just don't like how I have to look into the lens each time I shoot. Is there a way to see what I'm shooting through the screen?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back