What's new

Noob

obey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A little intimidated here considering most of the photos in the beginners section are amazing compared to any of mine. My camera sat in my room collecting dust for well over a year, because I had no interest in it really. I am starting to get back into it though and hope to learn a lot from this forum. Here are some old photos when I had no Idea what I was doing with my camera.

IMG_189766.jpg


IMG_0909-1.jpg


IMG_2304.jpg


1197333746_l.jpg
 
seems you got off to a good start, and now you just need to re-visit your camera and it's setting and start anew.

Just remember everyone starts out knowing nothing.
 
Those were all shot with the automatic settings on my camera. I still have ALOT to learn when it comes to aperture settings and shutter speed and the correct time to use/change them depending on the situation.
 
that is ok, it takes time and practice to learn about your other controls. just keep practicing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom