Noober Here...

AliasPros

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am a total noobie here to TPF and also forums and blogs in general. I am a commercial graphic designer for an advertising / sign making firm in Central Coast California. I have always had a love for photography but never took any type of formal training. I want to attend classes at my college however I am just to damn busy. I hope to use this forum as a tool to fill in the gaps of knowledge as an armature photographer and become Semi Pro! I have a lot to learn so I hope you all enjoy dishing it out!!! I look forward to being a member here at ThePhotoForum! :thumbup:

Cristobal AKA "The ALIAS Pro"

Canon Glass Junkie, Adobe Addict!

How I roll...
Full Frame DSLR Bodies: 5D Mark II (my girlfriend), 1D Mark II (My Mistress)
Cropped DSLR Body: EOS Rebe XTI (toss around body)
35MM SLR Bodies: EOS Elan 7NE (my first crush), EOS Rebel T2 (toss around body) Nikon F3 Motor Drive (my classic)
Canon Lenses: 15mm f/2.8 fisheye, 50mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4 USM, 100mm f/2.0 USM, 28-135mm f/3.5 IS USM (macro), 70-200mm F/2.8L usm
Sigma Lenses: 10-20mm F/4.5 HSM (cropped), 120-400mm F/4.5 OS HSM
Accessories: All my bodies are "Canon Gripped" and lenses "Canon Hooded", Speedlight 580 EXII, Garry Fong Cloud light diffuser, Extension Tube EF12 II, Adobe CS4 & Lightroom, Alien Skin Plugins, On One Plugins, Wacom Intuos 3
Yes, I am a Rookie, lots to LEARN!

Last edited:
Welcome, you may have a lot to learn but you have a lot of toys to play with! Wish I had that many lenses. Since your an adobe addict you may have a lot to teach us noobs in photoshop! Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Post some and lets have a look.

yes, I must have an array of lenses to express myself! There is nothing like reaching for a lens and having it in your bag. I remember the days of "kit lenses" :meh: however it does come with a heavy price tag and debt! LOL but I am making enough $$$ from my hobby to support my addiction, so far that is... LOL :lol: what glass do you have in your arsenal Mom2eight?

ALIAS

Here is my noob photo...

2504353390.jpg

shot on my XTI with 75-300mm stock kit lens, fair lighting conditions with no flash...
Please, comments welcome!

ALIAS

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back