North Beach 2

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
northbeach2.jpg

Nice all over imo, not just the sky. Great action and movement caught in the foreground as well and the 60/40-ish split is spot on too.

Niiiice, the lighting is better in this one, beautiful colors. I especially like how the water rushes back into the ocean to be met by waves crashing on the rocks. Very dramatic.

Man, I wish I had scenes like that around here to play with. It's a beautiful photo.
I'm fond of the way the shutter was dragged ( in the HDR image??) to create the image. You're really good at this.

Nice sky.....
Thanks Jeff

Nice all over imo, not just the sky. Great action and movement caught in the foreground as well and the 60/40-ish split is spot on too.
Thanks very much. I think I like this one better than the previous one I posted due to the reasons you outlined above.

Niiiice, the lighting is better in this one, beautiful colors. I especially like how the water rushes back into the ocean to be met by waves crashing on the rocks. Very dramatic.
Thanks Kirk. I agree with your comments above. I think the flow of the water makes this a better image than in the first one I posted which was looking at it now a bit flat.

Man, I wish I had scenes like that around here to play with. It's a beautiful photo.
I'm fond of the way the shutter was dragged ( in the HDR image??) to create the image. You're really good at this.
Thanks mate. I am so used to photographing the beach, being that it's so close, that I don't realise how lucky I have it. :). I always just shoot one image, no bracketing etc. Once the image is in Lightroom and I want to adjust specific areas of the image, as opposed to global adjustments, I use brushes.

Nice sky.....

Thanks Kirk. I agree with your comments above. I think the flow of the water makes this a better image than in the first one I posted which was looking at it now a bit flat.

Hello Stapo ... this discussion is just like what kid you like a bit more :D so I don't see a big sense in that .. I like both your photos but OK, when we're in that, let me put my two cents in: I like a little little bit more the previous one because of colours .. they are more vivid, warmer, they look more natural in my opinion and the most importantly, they are just connected all around the whole image .. this photo is awesone, no doubt about it, but for me, for my tastes, the colours are not as smoothly connected as in previous one ... well, if we would not been talking about previous one we wouldn't hit this matter so the outcome will be that this photo is just awesome and that's it ..

good work as usual !!!

edit: omg, this matter is pointless .. they are great both .. just like in super G ski competition ... winner won with 0.02s over second place, geez, that's it

Nice sky.....

Hello Stapo ... this discussion is just like what kid you like a bit more :D so I don't see a big sense in that .. I like both your photos but OK, when we're in that, let me put my two cents in: I like a little little bit more the previous one because of colours .. they are more vivid, warmer, they look more natural in my opinion and the most importantly, they are just connected all around the whole image .. this photo is awesone, no doubt about it, but for me, for my tastes, the colours are not as smoothly connected as in previous one ... well, if we would not been talking about previous one we wouldn't hit this matter so the outcome will be that this photo is just awesome and that's it ..

good work as usual !!!

edit: omg, this matter is pointless .. they are great both .. just like in super G ski competition ... winner won with 0.02s over second place, geez, that's it

Ok, lol

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

gorgeous light and color!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back