What's new

North Carolina landscape

Luna

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.
 
Last edited:
I find that I prefer landscape orientation, unless there is a vertical element that has significance. I'm assuming you were trying to show the clouds in the sky, which is nice. But possibly with a lower PoV and angling up you could have expanded the horizon as well as get the sky Just a thought.

Where in NC did you take this? I live near Raleigh, but plan on moving near Asheville this spring.
 
You're making me homesick... (born and raised in Burlington)
 
I'm bumping this because in my untrained opinion, I think #1 is a excellent shot; the only improvement I can think of is perhaps a very small foreground object or perhaps lowering the camera height close to the ground to gain some of rock/dirt/lichins you were standing on.
 
I really like the waterfall shot, it really shows the movement of the water
 
Awesome shots,

I'd like the first photo if it was a bit more full of a photo to look at.

Either way great job! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom