The sky in the first one sure screams "Summer!" and is very nice. But I feel there is way too much foreground given, just road, which doesn't add a thing to the photo as such.
The second makes me think of people photos where limbs are cropped by the frame: here I feel that if you focused on the colourful houses and their turrets (which I guess you did) you should have done the house fronts justice and included their whole in your frame. The houses are definitely more interesting to look at than power lines and poles...
The bus depot is the photo that I like best of all, as the colour of the bricks goes so well with the colour of the sky. It's a nice building. Is there any chance you might get down there in the future to do a series on that building?
The fourth is a normal town scene with a very quiet street, no one out, no one there, was it early in the morning?
The next seems to focus on the reflected sky and clouds in the window of the building and I appreciate that, but feel the angle is too "angled" and there's too much real sky and too many powerlines included to make it really work. Maybe a tighter crop can help as first aid?
The last is also wide to really make that building stand out as your subject. Was there any chance for you to wait a while until the sun would come out again and light up the building? Would have made the photo less "dull", and you'd get warmer colours, now it has the typical blue tint of shadows.