What's new

Northern Lights

xmtbiker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
Fairbanks, AK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just took these the other night. We had a great display of lights the past few evenings and mild weather (0 degrees F) so shooting was enjoyable. Would have liked to have been able to shoot for longer but my batteries died :grumpy:
1.
main.php


2.
main.php
 
Beautiful!

I haven't seen northern lights in so long... When I was little, they freaked me out and I'd cry, lol. Thought aliens were coming :P
 
How I'd love to see this for once with my own eyes! I've never ever seen any northern lights myself - let alone taken any photos of them.
 
How I'd love to see this for once with my own eyes!

I was thinking the same while lookin at the awesome shots.

It would be all kinds of freaky. Goosebumps kind of freaky.

People that get to see them all the time prolly lose that " first time " feeling.
 
Amazing! I have never seen them either. What a sight!

BTW what's 0 degrees F in C?
 
Very good shots, i've always dreamt of taking photos of northern lights.
 
The first one is really, really beautiful. I'd like to see some more detail in the foreground though – then again shooting auroras is not a walk in the park and one can't go nuts with the exposure.
 
I lived in King Salmon Alaska while I was in the USAF and I never saw the Northern Lights. I really like the first one!
 
Great shot, breath taking i am sure to see it in your own eyes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom