Nostalgia

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing gives me nostalgia these days like using my old Nikon FE and a roll of Illford Delta3200 at a small gathering with a guitar, and a nice feuerzangenbowle to warm us up on a cold night.

2745767738_fce92f26d7_o.jpg

2745767736_359c6f419d_o.jpg

#3 This bottom frame grazed the carpet during loading and got dusty :(
2745767730_d5652f5b5b_o.jpg

Thanks for looking

Here's to the Feuerzangenbowle! :D
And my, these photos sooo shout out to me once again "You still have film both in the Leica and in the 500N!" I should go FINISH that film at last. (Any time I get it back, and the prints, I then say to myself instantly: put in a new one, so much fun to get PHOTOS back, and film ... but once it's in the camera, I always say to myself: this is no situation for film, better use the digital one, and that is no situation for film, use the digital one ... :roll: )

Love no.2. Film grain is definitely more aesthetically pleasing than digital noise. I've been thinking about picking up an old cheap film nikon and giving it a go - there are so many knocking around the fleamarkets here for around 50 franks.

And unless you've mirrored the images the guy playing guitar is a lefty - right? (poor pun absolutely intended :wink:)

There is always a situation for film, unless you're holding down the shutter at at 3fps in which case film gets rather expensive.

Yeah you're right, he's not a leftie, he's been complaining about it to me. I scan negatives backwards to make sure that when they curl they don't touch the glass platter. I forgot to flip them :S

#3 is wicked. framing, moment, expression. Very beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back