Nostalgia

UncleRico

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My grandmother died a few months ago and I’ve spent a lot of time going through and scanning all of old photos for the family. Among them, I found this gem.
3125795295_b064870756.jpg

I thought I’d share it here. I’m not sure what it is, but I just love this photo. My grandpa is on the far right. He was stationed in Alaska during the Korean war.
Ryan

Very cool. When my grandmother, and then her sister later on, passed away I did the same with all the old photos I found. Amazing stuff. If you don't already, you should start a genealogy tree. It's fun and it gets you aquanted with your ancestors.

Thanks for sharing, I love the hairstyles! :)

Very cool. When my grandmother, and then her sister later on, passed away I did the same with all the old photos I found. Amazing stuff. If you don't already, you should start a genealogy tree. It's fun and it gets you aquanted with your ancestors.

Thanks for sharing, I love the hairstyles! :)

Hi Dmitri,

I'm acutally quite into genealogy. I guess that is why I'm the one scanning all of these old photos. I think it's pretty neat to look back. Makes me wonder which of my photos my ancestors will like.

Ryan

Oh my... That takes me a 'few' years back when that style of hair-do was so popular!

Anyway, the guy in the middle looks like a twin of Antonio Bandera, the Spanish actor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back