Not a real photographer

hartz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes I love taking pictures. Most of it is of what the kids does, but occasionally I feel inspired by something with unusual contrast, shape, or whatever the situation may be.

So I decided it is time for a "real" camera and convinced my girlfriend to buy me the Nikon D3000 for my birthday.

This is an upgrade from my Fuji Finepix S5500, which frustrated me due to its slow startup and fidgetty menus, but otherwise worked quite well.

Now I have an excuse to start spending money on lenses and accesories.

I have a few questions right away, but will post them in other sections of the forum site.

Cheers,
_hartz

Yes I love taking pictures. Most of it is of what the kids does, but occasionally I feel inspired by something with unusual contrast, shape, or whatever the situation may be.

So I decided it is time for a "real" camera and convinced my girlfriend to buy me the Nikon D3000 for my birthday.

This is an upgrade from my Fuji Finepix S5500, which frustrated me due to its slow startup and fidgetty menus, but otherwise worked quite well.

Now I have an excuse to start spending money on lenses and accesories.

I have a few questions right away, but will post them in other sections of the forum site.

Cheers,
_hartz

Yikes. The D3100 just came out a few days ago.

We are all REAL photographers.. just some of us are not REAL PROFESSIONAL photographers (I might be included) :). Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back