Not exactly a photo

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just touched up my web site a bit and came up with this...
header_03.jpg

cool ... is that u holding the camera???

Dew said:
cool ... is that u holding the camera???
Sure is. Every image on the site is mine. Having second thooughts though, maybe i should do it all again in colour. What do you think?

...hello Darren

"...maybe i should do it all again in colour. What do you think...?"

I like it as it is

Understated elegance

Nice!

:)

e_

i love all the photos on your site, very rich colors balanced with black & White ...

now the banner/logo (just my personal taste, which probably doesnt mean much :lol: ) ... i love the content ... but i think u should play with a little more color ... the "flim" .. i think u should leave as is in b&w and the photo of the man holding the cam ... but the surrounding areas.. like the bar on top? .. perhaps a little color and perhaps the base color (the area between the bar and the film)..

somehow, i keep wanting to connect the color photos in the banner, with more edge color ....im not sure what it will look like.. but i sure would love to see a sample :D

Hi Darren,
I think I preferred it the original way, can you post them side by side for comparison?

Hi Darren,
I think I preferred it the original way, can you post them side by side for comparison?

i love the "updated version" better, but again thats just my personal choice ... but in the end, the choice is yours :wink:

i think posting them side by side is a good idea .. so more people can get a comparison :D

header_03.jpg

links_banner_darfion.jpg

Sorry about the 2nd one, I forgot to save the PSD file of the first header, however, I found a smaller version. Thanks for all your comments. Very helpfull :wink:

The larger size of the colored one helps but I think I still prefer the original.
You won't go far wrong with either one though since they're both excellent!

Most reactions

Back