Not for Terri

Yes she does...but I'm one of the evil ones that taunts my little sister with clowns, so the website interested me. I wouldn't do that to Terri though, so I put up the warning. :mrgreen:

I'm afraid to click it, Michael!!! :hides eyes:

:lol: Yes, it's pretty bad.

terri said:
I'm afraid to click it, Michael!!! :hides eyes:
The link I posted is safe for you. I have a mild insect phobia myself. Love my gecko but can't stand touching the crickets. Dont mind the sound they make but I can't touch em' :shock: But then there are the spiders. Wanna hear/see a grown man shriek in terror like a 4 year old that just got spanked in the blue-light special isle at K-Mart.......if a spider touches me, it's all over :pale:

I used to have a strong weather phobia, but I'm mostly over it. If there was even a slight chance of storms, I would start getting nervous, and the second the wind started up, I was scared to death (it's the wind that bothered me, not the lightning or thunder or rain) and I couldn't move. I'd pack my animals up in their cages, put em in the basement, and I'd be back and forth between the windows watching the sky, with the TV turned to whatever station was giving the most coverage on the storm. I'd be sick to my stomach, too. Not sure what it was that made me grow out of it. This past summer was the closest I've come in several years to getting that feeling again. It was when I was living at my boyfriend's place...he has no basement, and nothing that really blocks the wind at all, either. His place is in an area that is rather high elevation wise (someone actually told us is one of the highest points in IL...not sure if it's really true or not though). The wind gets strong enough often enough that there is a wind farm very close (we can see it out the window). Anyway....some REALLY strong storms went through the area, and the wind got real strong...the whole house was shaking. I actually got pretty scared. We even packed up the cats, even though we weren't sure where we were gonna go.

So anyway...don't feel bad. Many of us have phobias.

malachite said:
The link I posted is safe for you. I have a mild insect phobia myself. Love my gecko but can't stand touching the crickets. Dont mind the sound they make but I can't touch em' :shock: But then there are the spiders. Wanna hear/see a grown man shriek in terror like a 4 year old that just got spanked in the blue-light special isle at K-Mart.......if a spider touches me, it's all over :pale:
Thank you. :hug:: I have a bit of a spider phobia, so I get that one. But most people laugh at the clown thing - they're supposed to be so benign, but I find them evil, creepy, horrible lurking things. :shivers:

Thanks, Core. ;)

I cant stand spiders or bees and wasps...

Hehe, I once caught a wasp in a glass...and just could carry on.

Puts glass over wasp, "bbzzzt".
Me: "Rich...Help!"
Brother: "Dan? WHAT, what is it Dan?"
Me: "umm...rich...HELP"
Brother: "What where? im coming where?"

He of course finds me in my room, and is also defly frightend of wasps.

Two full meaning desperatly scrambling to get one wasp out a window...

So, atleast clowns are your height, if not taller...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back