Not help me pick, but help me aquire a dSLR :D

I voted againi from school :d. I'll vote again today from work :D

I just voted, and I will vote when I am at school too :)

Yours, for the 1000th time, is by far the best one there!

I voted for ya homie! There wasn't doubt in my mind that yours was the best of the group your competing against. Good luck!

ROFL. I can't stop laughing at the photo of the old man trying to blow bubbles with a fan. The expression on his face is hilarious :lol::lmao::lol::lmao: and he's giving us the bird!

Last edited:
I voted, and I agree with everyone else, I'd have voted for your photo anyway.

And I voted for the third time from work :d. Just hope they don't find this post :d

the grandpa one creeps me out. :D
Creepy was the first thing that came to mind for me as well, LOL.

Thanks all for the kind words and the votes. Surely no one else is as addicted to forums as I am, thus wouldn't have photo, sim racing, flight simming, guitar, and RC flying forums voting for their photo, LOL.

Wish I would have fixed the little hint of red marker you can see on her cheek and also the bit of lunch that is still slightly visible under the bubble currently being blown. But I had a wife barking in the ear, "Hurry up and get it uploaded!" :lmao:

As for the other 2 I posted, those are the only ones I've printed 8x10 and they are framed and hanging on the wall in the living room. They look far better in print than they do on the computer monitor and I was quite happy with them (Adorama printing).

Thanks again folks.

Just an update. I received an email this morning....

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your photo “Summer Fun” has been voted as a monthly winner in Funrise’s Ultimate Gazillion Bubbles photo contest! You will receive a $250 Target gift card and the “Summer of Fun Gazillion Bubbles” package retail valued at $100!

Whoohoo!

My daughter is so excited! She can't wait to get $100 in bubble stuff, LOL.

AWESOME!

well deserved!

congrats to you both!

Excellent! Your photo was definitely the best one, a well deserved win.

I highly recommend looking at the D40. :D

So, are the votes still needed? I voted anyway, the site still let me do so.

Again, by far the best in the lot.

And who wouldn't be excited about $100 in bubble stuff?

!?

Congrats~~

We just speak the true! Your photo is the best in that group anyway. :)

Most reactions

Back