What's new

not life changing but I am proud...

Lmphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
390
Reaction score
77
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this is not life changing but I was out practicing today with my flash at sunset/night I metered for the sky them bounced my flash off a wall to the left for the pillar. BIG accomplishment for me to be finally putting all these things together and getting decent exposures and images back :) $pforum.webp
 
It's good because you learned a technique that you can apply elsewhere. I do this all the time so when an opportunity present itself I will be ready. Plus with each new technique you learn, you can take that knowledge and turn a boring subject into a great one.
 
True and I have been shooting in full manual now for a while and its finally all making since and I am getting much fast than having to toggle so much......I feel like saying "I'm a big kid now."
 
Wait until you shoot someone against a lovely sunset with that technique.. and nail it! It is fun!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom