Juice TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2010 Messages 419 Reaction score 51 Location Varies Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 #1 I just moved to NY from SC, and thought I'd shoot some of the scenery immediately surrounding my new house. Here's a few for ya!
I just moved to NY from SC, and thought I'd shoot some of the scenery immediately surrounding my new house. Here's a few for ya!
N NiceShot TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2010 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 #2 I like #3 the best. Would like it way more if there was no house in the BG.
Juice TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2010 Messages 419 Reaction score 51 Location Varies Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Hmm, maybe I'll go re-shoot it from another angle and see what happens.
misskrys TPF Noob! Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Location SLOcal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 #4 Agreed, I like the third one best. Though I kind of like the house.
misstwinklytoes TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2010 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 40 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 #5 I like #3 the best too! Even with the house. It's very nice!