not my usual

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, I managed to post in the right section this time.

doorweb0lu.jpg

statue14sx.jpg

stonecircleweb7tb.jpg

I like the first two - number 1 is a bit airicesque without the saturation, and number 2 looks like she's lost someone, nice angle. Not sure about the third, it's giving me neckache.

i like #1 & 3. it's interesting how you paralleled the stone with the bottom of the frame. it's definately different and i like it!

Thanks for the comments guys, Im not sure why but the last shot is my favorite of the day.

Im not sure why but the last shot is my favorite of the day
Well, probably because of the heady feeling of breaking your own mold and getting some interesting results. ;) It's a nice feeling!

I like the lines of the third, but the composition and perfect lighting in #1 has my vote.

Nice group of shots - you did very well. :D

Well, pursuer, after you have seen and even combined into a collage my latest photos, would you be surprised if I told you that I like the first the best of these three?
Well, I do.
The light is so nice in that one.
And I just love red brick buildings with brick ornaments. And I love doors and windows! (As you may know).

And I love the new adjective I was given to learn in this thread, coined by "tempra" (congratulations on that one!): airicesque :). That is ONE cool word. :D

The last shot is great. Might I suggest reshooting under better lighting conditions and possibly trying a person on the walkway, I believe it will take the picture up a few notches. The angle and composition is worthy of a reshoot and experimentation.

number 2 is amazing!!! very nicely done! very original too :p

Thanks guys, Cruzin I think I will retry it next time I get a chance, thanks for the ideas.

Most reactions

Back