What's new

Not really sure

weags77

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
312
Reaction score
93
Location
West Springfield, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was playing around a bit with color brushes in Photoshop.



$image-2746968472.webp
 
neither am I... to be honest...

I see it as a fun play with PS
 
Not sure either. Doesn't do anything for me. I am sure it will be fun to play around with in PS.
 
Yeah I hear both of you. I initially liked it and had fun coloring some of the branches. Doesn't really translate as well as I thought. Colors don't really stick out and a quick look you don't even notice. The technique might be better put to other images as this one doesn't really do much for me. Something about it I liked but still not sure what that was haha.

Appreciate you ladies being honest. Thanks for taking the time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom