Not sure if you will like these

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another sport i love to shoot, don't think i have ever seen any rugby on here since i joined, so here goes

168443059_9ZcyU-L.jpg

168443389_zuxcb-L.jpg

168444342_uGYd2-L.jpg

168444523_PkgVY-L.jpg

140240767_MGLjD-L.jpg

6 This one i took while running with 10D+50F1.8 @iso1600
92374376_Q6NQ9-L.jpg

7 Another 10D, shot spot the ball
92374379_inu66-L.jpg

Last edited:

Oh dear!
With his tooth protection, and the way he looks here and in the action you froze into the photo, he looks like one I would not want to meet in the dark, ever ;) .

Good sport's photography. Sharp. Well framed. Action well frozen. I like them!

Unbelievable, Gary... Very nice...

Oh dear!
With his tooth protection, and the way he looks here and in the action you froze into the photo, he looks like one I would not want to meet in the dark, ever ;) .

Good sport's photography. Sharp. Well framed. Action well frozen. I like them!

Thankyou, i'm sure they scored a try from this move

Well, "he" (the one I referred to in the quoted pic) seems to also feature in Photos 3 and 4 (? - is he the one who's throwing himself on top of the whole mêlée?) - and now I wonder what he looks like in real life, I mean: could you not go take a normal portrait of him, a smiling one, maybe, just so I get to see that he is a nice guy, after all ? ;) ;) ;)

Well, "he" (the one I referred to in the quoted pic) seems to also feature in Photos 3 and 4 (? - is he the one who's throwing himself on top of the whole mêlée?) - and now I wonder what he looks like in real life, I mean: could you not go take a normal portrait of him, a smiling one, maybe, just so I get to see that he is a nice guy, after all ? ;) ;) ;)

Here's a good looking guy for you
140241787_Q3Twr-L.jpg

Most reactions

Back