not the best camera, but need help

Riveninside

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i took these awhile back, however my current photography skills are about the same. is there anything i should be doing a bit different? and as the title states. it's not the best camera. mostly a good quality point and shoot kodak that i borrow from my parents from time to time :thumbup:

and some of the images are 1/2 whiter for some reason, happend when i uploaded them, didn't see them untill i deleted everything from my cam

i know the shaddowing in this one is bad, but i needed to block that door becase the door was a different color at the time

f964a568.jpg

fa17032a.jpg

fa1701c9.jpg

fa1701c8.jpg

fa17032c.jpg

fa170328.jpg

need help! :thumbup:

Right, but with this amount of different photos, you must ask for help in the General Gallery, as the rules for Critique say "only one pic at a time" (or variations of the one), and "ask for specific critique". Therefore I must move this to the General Gallery.

What file format are you or the camera saving the images as & what size/resolution are they?

Giving as many of the camera settings as you know would help quite a bit as will how you've handles the files afterwards.:thumbup:

its saved in jpeg, the images are around 2400x1600, and i dont really have anything other than that because the camera is nothing special. it's a kodak easy share DX4900 :Thumbup: just a basic point and shoot type of digi cam, but a nice one!
DX4900_1_S.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back