Not To Be Outdone

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Right after yesterday's shot of a limpkin in the top of a tree a vulture flew up to the top of the tree just behind to show me how beautiful it was, also. (whispering ... I think the limpkin won)
11142385-studio.jpg

Nice shot of a bird I admire for it's usefulness, if not it's pretty face.

Nice shot of a homely bird! I had one launch itself into my windshield when I lived in West Texas, talk about a fright. It did OK and was trying to steady its flight, but there was an 18-wheeler right behind me, and it sadly ended up as a grill ornament.

Good shot.....
Thanks, Jeff.

Nice shot of a bird I admire for it's usefulness, if not it's pretty face.
Thanks! I agree, it ain't pretty but I think it has some cool features and markings.

Nice shot of a homely bird! I had one launch itself into my windshield when I lived in West Texas, talk about a fright. It did OK and was trying to steady its flight, but there was an 18-wheeler right behind me, and it sadly ended up as a grill ornament.
Thanks, Jeff. I bet all the other vultures joked about it as they pecked away at him on the side of the road.

Thanks, Jeff.

Thanks! I agree, it ain't pretty but I think it has some cool features and markings.

Thanks, Jeff. I bet all the other vultures joked about it as they pecked away at him on the side of the road.
“Tastes just like chicken…”

That is a face only a mother could love- Nice capture Kirk :)

Les

Thanks, Les. Like all mothers, mom probably thinks he's the most beautiful child ever. :nightmare: :wink-6:
We don't have anything like that in the UK - not that I'm aware of, are these common around your area?

Common around my area and probably most of the U.S.
We don't have any Vultures but lots of Corvids - Crows magpies Jays etc etc

Les

Most reactions

Back