DCFLA
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2009
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Nikon D50, I usually just take photos of my dog's around the house,
and sometimes when I go on vacations, not too often.. Here are pictures I have..
Help me out if you want to give me some pointers, photography really interests me and I like to take photos, just a little confusing to me to take great pictures, which I see a lot of on this site!
Feel free to give me any pointers !
My Golden Retriever..
1.
2.
3.
4.
My Black Lab..
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Butterfly Garden..
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Pond..
18.
Chesapeake Bay..
19.
( I know spot on lens)
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
and sometimes when I go on vacations, not too often.. Here are pictures I have..
Help me out if you want to give me some pointers, photography really interests me and I like to take photos, just a little confusing to me to take great pictures, which I see a lot of on this site!
Feel free to give me any pointers !
My Golden Retriever..
1.
2.
3.
4.
My Black Lab..
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Butterfly Garden..
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Pond..
18.
Chesapeake Bay..
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
But you have some really nice stuff here for the most part. Very unique angles and perspectives that you shot from. You need to work on exposure and DOF though. I Love #5 best of all I think. The expression you captured here is so candid. Also the look on the dogs face in #12 is priceless, but i wish you'd had better focus. I also liked 19, 24 [over exposed though] & 26. You're off to a good start. :thumbup: