Not typical wedding shots....

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot a REALLY informal wedding at the Hotel del Coronado this last weekend. Since the bride and groom were wearing shorts and sandals, I didn't feel like posting any of those photos but these were a little different.

vows2.jpg

icecream.jpg

glasses.jpg

cakeflowers2.jpg

beach.jpg

Love the 2nd one for obvious reasons...it has food :D There is something about the roses shot that I really like too, the tones and composition are great. Really nice series, I bet they will love them!

They're all pretty! :) It must have been an enjoyable shoot, such a beautiful location. Love the roses!!! :thumbup:

This was the wedding of my ex-husband's father. Sounds like a recipe for disaster but it really was fun. The bride was positively tickled pink about the photos and since I uploaded to snapfish for her, she's sent the link to over 60 people and counting at this point. :blushing: I knew she would love the more artsy, subtle wedding shots so I really went out of my way to take some not very typical wedding shots (in addition to the usual stuff). The one with the food was more about the napkin than the icecream if you can believe that since she was extremely excited to be getting married at the Hotel Del. :lol: The beach shot was taken from the honeymoon suite balcony and I can't believe how monochrome that scene looked that day. I've adjusted levels a tad and resized but it really was that grey. The shot of the roses is actually of the top of the cake. It looked awesome but tasted kinda bleh. :er: The ice cream was MUCH better. :mrgreen: Thanks for the input. :)

They are very pretty, specially 1st, 4th and 5th. They have something special. Good work.

Son muy bonitas, especialmente la 1ª, la 4ª y la 5ª. Tienen algo especial. Buen trabajo.

Christie Photo said:
Wow... I missed this tread til now.

I do have to ask.... are there any photos of the bride and groom?

-Pete

Yuppers! I just hadn't posted any. Despite the fancy surroundings, it was a REALLY informal wedding. Can you tell? :lol:
With this ring....
withthisring.jpg

Getting hitched
gettingmarried.jpg

Special Blessing
specialblessing.jpg

They look very happy! It reminds me of my own very recent casual wedding :D I love that first picture with the bride smiling/laughing, very sweet :D

oooh, I'd love to do an informal wedding!!

danalec99 said:
oooh, I'd love to do an informal wedding!!

really - no pressures!

nice series Tammy. the roses are awesome and #2 definitely got my attention ;)

thanks for sharing

these are great... you take the most interesting shots....i love the white roses shot..
and the glasses on the table...great great shot....

impressive.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back