**Not work safe** Artistic Nude

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was [font=&quot]originally going to make these into a Christmas card (for photographers I know) then my boyfriend convinced me that it's not something they would want to put on display anywhere where family/customers can see. It might look weird or give someone an uneasy feeling. Even if it's an artistic nude. This is why I keep him around :) So I'm going to have to think of something else to wow them. I'm still stuck on that idea though :(

I know the vignette thing is off on the white one (and showing mroe). And it is a slightly different picture than the other two. These are just going into my personal album and probably the middle one into my portfolio too. No, I'm not going to do one without the Santa hat.

This is done with my little Fuji Finepix A303 and a window :)

I'm happy with these and it was fun to do.
[/font]

2005xmas1.jpg

2005xmas2.jpg

2005xmas3.jpg

And this is in General Questions & Answers because...?
Surely it would have been better to have posted it in the Photo Gallery.

omg..wrong one :( grr..accident, sorry. if someone could move it, that would be great. *sigh* too late to delete it now.

i really like these, the second one is my favorite. great work.

I think that the first one is the best!!! the woman there looks as if she was closed in a christmas glass!!!!

I like #3 for the tint, but i really like the pose in #1. good job!

I'd like #2 but the lack of the left arm leaves the whole thing unnatural and unbalanced. There's no room for false modesty in a shot like this.

nicely done yes.. #2 for me.. love the tones

Most reactions

New Topics

Back