Note to self......

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't schedule a senior shoot on the day daylight savings time starts (during the golden hour). You pay for it big time the next day at work.

What other gems of advice do others have to add????

Don't walk up to a murder scene that has no body and no outline ... yet.

Note to self... always check image quality settings, always check and verify ISO settings, always verify adequate memory card supply, always verify battery status before heading out to shoot, always clean sensor when you know you'll be forced to shoot at f/11 or smaller apertures, always take a minute or two to review the finer details of the first test frames: make sure the VR or IS is OFF when shooting tripod-mounted or at fast shutter speeds, like above 1/500 second.

Note to self... always check image quality settings, always check and verify ISO settings, always verify adequate memory card supply, always verify battery status before heading out to shoot, always clean sensor when you know you'll be forced to shoot at f/11 or smaller apertures, always take a minute or two to review the finer details of the first test frames: make sure the VR or IS is OFF when shooting tripod-mounted or at fast shutter speeds, like above 1/500 second.

Left one off. ***check to make sure you removed the lens cap. (unless you are wanting REALLY dark moody images, lol)

Always pick the North Carolina Tarheels to win March Madness because it's my favorite team - unless I am gambling and really don't think they have a chance.

Congrats on the Ducks getting a #1 seed. Cool beans man!

Beware of tunnel vision! When trying to get that macro shot of a dragon fly on a twig don't overlook the copper head snake by your feet! (No, thankfully he didn't bite me)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back