What's new

Notes to Self

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would love to hear your thoughts on this one.
Thanks for taking a look!


Notes to Self

 
Pretty good, PixelRabbit!!! Have you watched the movie Memento recently?
 
Thanks D :)
No... (heads for google)
 
Going to have to watch that ;)
 
Now there's a picture that speaks - in all seriousness. I like it. My only question is about the thumb ring. I'm wondering if I would like it better without it - just the appendage and writing. Then again, I also see a lot in the symbol. Maybe ink that right in the middle of the palm?

Processing seems just a little harsh, but I think it totally fits.
 
Pretty good, PixelRabbit!!! Have you watched the movie Memento recently?

Or the Doctor Who episode Day of the Moon
I like it as well.

YES!!! That's the first thing I thought of.

Nicely done Rabbit, although I don't know if I like the yin-yang thumb ring.

If you went full out and wrote all over your body, I think it would make an even more stunning image. Just wait till you don't have to go outside for a few days :P
 
Ok, some recent excerpts from Notes I recently made to myself:

Danger High Voltage is not just a suggestion, turns out it's actually a pretty good idea
Oil and Water do mix. Liquid Sodium and water... eh, not so much.
When a redneck on an ATV cries out "hey guys watch this" it means basically the same thing as "fore" in golf.

Love the image BTW.. lol
 
:D Hope it was not permanent marker. Is this a side effect of smoking stopping ? :D
 
Kinda wondering what's playing on the "B" side.;)
 
Thanks so much for your thoughts all :heart:
I'm going to leave this one for tonight and come back and talk about it tomorrow ;)
 
Thanks!
Now there's a picture that speaks - in all seriousness. I like it. My only question is about the thumb ring. I'm wondering if I would like it better without it - just the appendage and writing. Then again, I also see a lot in the symbol. Maybe ink that right in the middle of the palm?

Processing seems just a little harsh, but I think it totally fits.
Thanks Deeky, I debated on the thumb ring, I took off my wedding ring for the shot. I ultimately left it in for selfish reasons, it means something to me relevant to the image and I think it fits in enough to not be a deal breaker. I like the idea of including the symbol some other way so thanks, I will carry that forward!
Pretty good, PixelRabbit!!! Have you watched the movie Memento recently?

Or the Doctor Who episode Day of the Moon
I like it as well.
Thanks!
Pretty good, PixelRabbit!!! Have you watched the movie Memento recently?

Or the Doctor Who episode Day of the Moon
I like it as well.

YES!!! That's the first thing I thought of.

Nicely done Rabbit, although I don't know if I like the yin-yang thumb ring.

If you went full out and wrote all over your body, I think it would make an even more stunning image. Just wait till you don't have to go outside for a few days :P
Thanks Tiller :) I talked about the ring up there ^^
lol! Um hmmm.... I love the idea of a whole body being covered with writing... not so much love the idea of my own being the canvas... now if I can find a willing canvas I may play with the idea ;)
Ok, some recent excerpts from Notes I recently made to myself:

Danger High Voltage is not just a suggestion, turns out it's actually a pretty good idea
Oil and Water do mix. Liquid Sodium and water... eh, not so much.
When a redneck on an ATV cries out "hey guys watch this" it means basically the same thing as "fore" in golf.

Love the image BTW.. lol
LOL! Thanks Robbins, great notes lol ;)
:D Hope it was not permanent marker. Is this a side effect of smoking stopping ? :D
Ha Nope T, not permanent ;) Nah just a side effect of life, and climbing out of places I was stuck ;)
That's a wall hanger alright! Good job Pixel, I really like it.
Thanks Pete! :)
Kinda wondering what's playing on the "B" side.;)
Ah Paul, a few have expressed the same thought, taking this further and finding the yin to the yang so to speak. I totally didn't see this going past getting this shot out and shared but now that it is I can totally see working more with the concept :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom