What's new

Notes to Self

The "B" side of the old records often held the gems that the producers didn't really appreciate. In this context, you've got a lot of positive messages that imply a start. But the flip side could be either the finishing of whatever the "A" side started, or it can be describing the process, or it could go in a completely different direction. I can't tell you what that direction will be for you, but I find the idea both startling, and yet intriguing. I tend to do my self-motivation on post-it notes, with walls and tables growing this "foilage", and as ideas get developed, they sometimes end up growing in layers and "rings".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom