What's new

Nothin but my EED kicking just move along now.

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
41
Location
in the eye of a tornado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is from my first test run with my new camera. Not the greatest shot but boy do I love this camera!!!

2368366850_9c74003161_o.jpg
 
is that black stuff at the bottom of the pool or the top
and what is it hahah
 
Where do all the eddies in water come from.
And is that YOUR pool? At home?
This length? (How long?)
 
Interseting shots...

BUT, it would have been a lot cooler if you said they were fish... like I first thought.

^^^ +1 :lol:

Interesting colours.

Like LaFoto said, how long is that pool?
 
Where do all the eddies in water come from.
And is that YOUR pool? At home?
This length? (How long?)

I live in an apartment complex so no it's not just my pool. The eddies come from the water being pump and cycled through it. I would say this pool it about 50ft long.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom