L LLD TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2013 Messages 77 Reaction score 15 Location Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #1 C & C please. The only adjustment was to use my iphoto program to get rid of a hair on her nose. Attachments $426037_4198766528212_1844335553_n.webp 97 KB · Views: 156 $555356_4198766648215_926932440_n.webp 88.9 KB · Views: 172
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #2 Cute...I like the 2nd one the best
W Wild.Bird TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 5 Location Somewhere in the good old USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #3 I love the 2nd shot!
L LLD TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2013 Messages 77 Reaction score 15 Location Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 To Mully I looked at your web site.. WOW you are very talented! AWESOME photos! I would love to learn that vision. I'll keep practicing!
To Mully I looked at your web site.. WOW you are very talented! AWESOME photos! I would love to learn that vision. I'll keep practicing!
Bo4key No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 906 Reaction score 127 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #5 Yes, the second is such a stronger composition IMO and it seems so much sharper/better contrast than the first that it makes the first look meh. I do think that the first is nice and would be better if it wasn't right next to the second.
Yes, the second is such a stronger composition IMO and it seems so much sharper/better contrast than the first that it makes the first look meh. I do think that the first is nice and would be better if it wasn't right next to the second.
o hey tyler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 9,784 Reaction score 2,727 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #6 I too, vote for the second one. Cute dog!
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #7 Number 2 is nice. No number 2 (sorry, bad poop humor). eyes in number 2 are far more attentive and focus in general is just better
Number 2 is nice. No number 2 (sorry, bad poop humor). eyes in number 2 are far more attentive and focus in general is just better
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #8 She's a beauty. The 2nd looks like " Quit playing with that thing and take me for a walk."