Nothing To Say

Noura Alabdullatif

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,
all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Nothing_To_Say_by_Noura_a_a.jpg

Hope you like it

: )

Well, I like it. Love the effect.

Oh how could one not like this. The sepia treatment is great for this shot. Good use of you DOF too. Love it.

Looks like you left your black and white on the ground and someone came and peed on it

رائعه أختي نوره

ربي يعطيك العافيه ويطول بعمر الموديل

تحياتي

عبدالله الشــبا;1885106 said:
رائعه أختي نوره

ربي يعطيك العافيه ويطول بعمر الموديل

تحياتي

Care to utilize the Latin alphabet?

I think I would have tried to have got a tighter crop - the background is not that interesting with such a great subject. I don't agree with the sepia though. I think that with all the detail in the man's beard, face and hand - a punchy, high contrast straight B&W might look better.

I disagree with the previous comment regarding croping and that the door does not add anything to the image. I think the door adds interest to the shot and places the subject well within the frame. The sepia effect or duotoned image has a colour that is sympathetic to the skin tone and the wooden door and makes a change from a B&W without making a change for the sake of it.
Well taken with just enough DOF not to lose the door, good work.

great shot, beautiful sepia editing too.

Thanks a lot for ur Comments ,
I really appreciate that ..

Excellent. Far too many times do you see DoF overdone, this is perfect.

Google says this about عبدالله الشــب's post;

"A wonderful sister, Nora

God give you health and long-life model

Regards"

That's why you should never rely on Google for translation!

He said:

Terrific, sister Nora.
God bless you and extend the life of the model (in this case, the old man)
Regards.

Nice shot, Nora! I used to live in Saudi Arabia for a while...18 years almost...its sometimes hard to take out your camera and take people's portraits (in the case of street photography)...this is a good capture :) However, I agree that you should have maybe gave it the BW look.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back