What's new

Nothing Was Dry

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Well, fortunately it wasn't a tear-jerker!:D
 
Jokes aside, it's a very nice juxtaposition of the man-made elements and the natural ones.
 
Jokes aside, it's a very nice juxtaposition of the man-made elements and the natural ones.

And the fact that everything was wet gave some beautiful color to the image.
 
Cool stuff, I really like that second one
 
Added the B&W :)
 
Added the B&W :)

Very nice framing and textures. However now the bridge seems somewhat extraneous. Would it make sense to crip out the top part of the image?
 
No, the latest one in BW.
 
No, the latest one in BW.

I felt it looked forced and tight as the top edge ended up being too close to the water line.
 
oooh .. I love that B&W one

next time, blow up the bridge before you take a photo to get it outta there .. lol

I'm not on the up and up with public demolition laws... But I think that's illegal... Or something..
 
Just remove it in post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom