What's new

Nothing Was Dry

Don't happen often but prefer the colour version.
 
I really like that last one you just added

Me too. It's been growing on me. I plan to go back on a sunny day/when's there's better light.
 
Depending what direction it's facing, if you could get the sunrise/sunset light on the water I think that would make for some great colors here. It looks like there's a lot of trees though so that might be tough.
 
Depending what direction it's facing, if you could get the sunrise/sunset light on the water I think that would make for some great colors here. It looks like there's a lot of trees though so that might be tough.

Yeah it's pretty well shrouded. We'll see what I can do [emoji106]
 
Love the B&W. Bought that lens in June during the Father's Day Sale.
I'll be shooting with it this weekend. :)
 
Love the B&W. Bought that lens in June during the Father's Day Sale.
I'll be shooting with it this weekend. :)

It's amazing on full frame. The performance is absolutely impressive. [emoji106]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom