Notice on the use of Beginners Forum

Facebook is a bit more popular than this forum and just managed to kill itself. With a little effort, you can probably accomplish the same thing. Good luck to you.

Facebook is dead? Dang, and I just used it 5 minutes ago. I wonder who's gonna tell Grandma she bought that computer for no reason.

Facebook is a bit more popular than this forum and just managed to kill itself. With a little effort, you can probably accomplish the same thing. Good luck to you.

Facebook is dead? Dang, and I just used it 5 minutes ago. I wonder who's gonna tell Grandma she bought that computer for no reason.

Someone is a literal lucy.

I said it once, I'll say it again - If it weren't for the little button link up top that says New Posts, I wouldn't see 99% of what happens on this site.
All hail the New Posts button

ok I feel good now!

B U M P!

The Beginner's forum description was changed over a month ago on 3/7/2012 - per forum member input in this thread.

Derrel said:
I think the various brand-specific fora need to be split up a bit more. Maybe have Lens caps, 49mm-58mm, Lenscaps 62-77mm, and Lenscaps Over 77mm to 122mm. Also add a Manufacture's Flash section, as well as an aftermarket flash section, plus Radio Frequency and Infrared Flash Triggering sub-sections. The ***more*** subsections there are, the more the responses will be uh...well, uh...compartmentalized.

There also needs to be a Polarizing and Neutral Density Question Section, as well as a camera-maker neck strap vs aftermarket neck strap sections, so that would be Canon, Nikon, and Sony straps, then the various aftermarket straps, for a total of four sub-sections devoted to neckstraps.

Sound good? I mean "Canon accessories, Sony accessories, and Nikon accessories" just does not seem to be specific enough. By adding lenscaps, filters, flashes, and neck straps, in BOTH camera-maker versions AND aftermarket versions, the accessories sub-categories will be totally blanketed, and each and every question will have its proper place, and there will be a proper place for every question!!! Just like in the military!

Sigh...how I miss the military.

Bitter Jeweler said:
The beginner forum should be deleted. That would solve everything!

...but, but then where would I go to get my morning drama while sipping my coffee to get rid of my hangovers? Besides if you get rid of the beginner section I'll be ...homeless! (((O.O)))

Most reactions

Back