What's new

Now that's a great light!

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
3
Location
Brooklyn NY
Was passing by Livermore CA today so I went to see the Centennial Light. It's the oldest working lightbulb (106 y.) in the world. It's hanging in the local fire station. Too bad they were closed, so I had to take this one through the small windows in one of the doors.
Sorry it's a so grainy (ISO 1600), but I wanted to share it, because I love the fact that it's very very old and that a webcam is installed next to it. :lol:
Thanx for looking.

light.jpg






pascal
 
lol, i've seen that thing on TV before... you'd think it might last longer if they turned it off when they were closed.... haha. apparently it didnt matter though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom