What's new

Now where did I put my shoe?

Cloudwalker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Location
North Carolina
horseshoe.jpg
 
I love the title!!! This is a nice photo! Very nice looking TB (is that a TB?) looks like it from his rear LOL...I need to find my photos of my horses..everyone has been posting horse pictures and making me yearn for mine more and more!!!! LOL
 
I agree with Mommyof4Boys, the title is perfect! Beautiful colors!
 
I expected something all different (can now no longer say what exactly it was, but it sure was not this) - and now I like what I am seeing so much more than whatever it could have been, and the title is perfect, along with the picture. Good eye. Lovely find. Well framed.

Hee-hee. WE know where you put it. Shhhh! ;)
 
:lol: lol at the title! good one!
nicely composed shot!!! thanks for sharing :D
 
lol, sweet shot
good division of interest between foreground and background too :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom