A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Jan 24, 2006 #16 Not what I was expcting, either ... but it made me bust out laughing! Poor thing looks like he's late and frazzled about the shoe!
Not what I was expcting, either ... but it made me bust out laughing! Poor thing looks like he's late and frazzled about the shoe!
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2006 #17 that's hilarious, great eye to see that, so creative with the title and the shot! :thumbup:
sfaribault TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2005 Messages 462 Reaction score 3 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2006 #18 Great shot !!
essjayyell TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 216 Reaction score 1 Location Newcastle, Australia Jan 24, 2006 #19 Haha great shot. I don't think it would have worked so well if the horse's head wasn't turned to the side.
Haha great shot. I don't think it would have worked so well if the horse's head wasn't turned to the side.
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Jan 24, 2006 #20 How beautiful! And aren't you creative with your little title?! Luv it hahahaha
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2006 #21 Love the title and love the photo that goes with it.
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Jan 24, 2006 #22 thats a cool shot, nice job!