NPhoto Magazine..

cepwin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just looking at a new magazine that is Nikon focused called "NPhoto." Has anyone else taken a look at it??? I thought the December and January (esp January) were very impressive. I bought the Dec on the newstand so I got the disk which I have to check out more..only issue is there is no "full screen" option for the videos which I like to use if I'm watching while I'm working out. The Jan issue I got on Zinio so no disk but lots of good info (IMHO as a beginner) and some interesting exercises to try. It reads and looks just fine on my galaxy tab. It's UK based which means the paper edition is expensive for US readers but it's not that bad for the digital (no disk.)
One thing I noticed when looking at photo mags on the newstand is the better ones seem to all come from the UK.

I shall look out for NPhoto. I tend to only buy photo magazines if there is something specific I want to read because they are expensive and too often filled with advertisements rather than articles, tutorials etc.

In general, European photography mags are in an entirely higher class than most American photography magazines.

Yes I have read both of them in the first one there is a link somewhere I forgot which will allows u to subscribed to their YouTube channel where they post videos from disc which the digital subscriber can watch it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back